Acaba de publicarse la edición de mayo de 2023 de la revista Traffic Technology Online, que puede consultarse por completo de manera online en el siguiente enlace, y cuyos apartados más destacados mostramos a continuación:
- Managing the micromobility boom: As active travel becomes an essential part of multimodal networks in our cities so traffic managers must deal with new challenges in congestion and safety – we talk to the experts who are overcoming them
- Northern vision: A special report on the Transport for the North Conference, which took place in Newcastle, UK, in March, outlining a bold new multimodal vision for the entire region
- Debbie Albert: Texas A&M Transportation Institute’s resident special-event traffic management expert on the secrets of imposing order upon chaos
- The weighting game: The WIM holy grail of high-speed direct enforcement remains tantalizingly just out of reach for most – what will it take to complete the quest?
- Automatic for the people: In the USA automatic enforcement of any type is rare on highways due to state laws. However, the nation’s road safety crisis may be leading to a change in attitudes – and legislation